It’s Japan. The land of convenience. I will never be far away from civilization, a convenience store will never be more than a few miles away, and some sort of city is always around the corner. Also, if I have a big mechanical issue, I can’t fix it myself anyway. This is why I will bring only the bare essentials tools with me.
The tools I have now are:
- Disc brake block for transportation when I need to take the front wheel off
- Tire lever
- Extra tube (running tubeless now, so just in case)
- Tire patch and a bit of inner tube
- A small multi tool
- 5 hex key for replacing the batteries in my power meter
- Chain tool
- A small multitool with knife, tweezer etc
- Some extra Garmin rubber bands
- Pair of rubber gloves for when things get dirty (or wet)
- Zip locks
What else do I need? We will see.
Edit: I will bring a pump too. Just forgot to include in the picture. Brain fog.