Some day I would like to go on a cycling trip being completely disconnected. This time though, I’m packed with electronics to keep me on the road.
- I got three small blinky lights from the 100 yen shop
- One USB rechargeable front light (200 lumens) for times when I need to see instead of being seen
- GoPro Hero5 Black, and a bunch of mounts not in the picture
- A small backup battery
- WiMax2 wifi dongle for LTE connectivity all day long baby
- Anker 4 port USB recharger
- Garmin 820
- And iPhone stuff
Add all this together and it actually weights a ton, but can’t really live without.