Woke up in the middle of the night with some random thoughts about the trip.
- As fatigue builds up, quality of sleep has decreased. Probably why I am now writing this. Used to sleep like a baby in the beginning
- On the same note on fatigue, even though the two rest days have helped a lot, I can feel my legs are getting heavy
- Kilometers have become shorter (except in the rain or headwind): for example the distance of 30km used to be “still” but has now become “only”
- Also about distance, the joy when garmin switches from full kilometers to single door numbers (less than 100km) and again for two digit numbers (less than 10km)
- Weather is everything for my mindset
- I’m living frugal but way over budget. The original plan utilized lodging more suitable for warmer weather.
- No tan-lines in the arms due to always wearing long sleeves
- I can eat endlessly, no problem!
I will now raise my legs up the wall and try to get back to sleep.